Friday, March 26, 2010

Cooper-Carter Family Pics

this is Danny and I at Thanksgiving in SD......
Last weekend Danny and Patch got to attend a Mountain Man Rendezvouz for 3 days... THEY LOVED IT!!!! man, I thought I lost my husband there for a minute!!! phewwww... ;)


Danny took all the kids on a hike up South Mountain, right infront of his uncles house is this secret cave.. the kids want to camp out up there....

This is right before Danny was baptized.... alex is killing me. haha



We finally finished setting up all the xmas decorations... Danny was overwhelmed (not really) by the amount of Decorations we have.. He was visualizing just "putting up a tree and decorating it"... you know... the traditional first year marriage tree..... Sorry hunny!!! hahaha




Dannys Baptism day, outside the Stake Center... waiting for him to arrive from work..





5 comments:

  1. Sweet pics. LMAO about the Christmas decorations. Yeah Daniel, that chick has some serious decorations going on I'm sure. Mtn Man rendezvous looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i think abt 3 hours into the decoration he said "man shananigans... you have a crazy amount of xmas decor"... seemed like a normal amount to me! I actually didnt even pull all of it out! hahaha They did have a blast on tht campout.. they did repelling, rock climbing, archery, blacksmith stuff (danny made a spoon and patch made a thing tht looks like brass knuckles but it is supposed to strike on a rock and make fire.... *shrug*), killed, skinned, cooked and ate a rabbit.... all kinds of stuff they packed into a few days.... I dont think Danny was ready to come home... hahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brass knuckle thing is the steel piece for striking against flint to make fire. Sounds like an awesome rendezvous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. Your side-ways stance kills my guts Shanon! And hey, uhm, I think your boys need a haircut...just an observation...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol... I try to suggest the haircut but to no avail... I guess its the new look... Patch is the hot commodity at school apparently and he gives the credit to his mom and hair... (mom for his good looks) hahahaha

    ReplyDelete